OUCH! Pain Relief Cream
OUCH! Pain Relief Cream
Let’s explore what makes it so beneficial and why you should consider introducing magnesium into your home.
What is it? Why do we use it?
OUCH! Can be used to stop the itch of bug bites, headache relief, muscle relaxant, ease joint pain and so much more!
OUCH! Magnesium cream is a topical anti-inflammatory cream that is TGA approved and contains 80% active ingredients. Active ingredients is one of those words you see all the time and likely don’t really know what it means; active ingredients are the ones that are actually doing something in your product, the ones that are giving you the result you are looking for and aren’t just filler like water or fragrance.
OUCH! contains the following ingredients, I have listed why they are in this cream:
Arnica (Dry Arnica Montana, Wolf's bane)
Anti-inflammatory, analgesic & anti-coagulant properties. Known to help reduce swelling, pain and bruising.
Anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deoderant, antiseptic, antibacterial, stimulating & other medicinal qualities.
Magnesium (Magnesium Chloride)
For reduced muscle aches, pains, cramps & spasms. For healthy skin & reduced outbreaks of psoriasis & eczema. Increased sleep, stress relief, incresed energy & mood improvement.
Moringa (Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil)
For anti-inflammatory & analgesic properties. Known to help with internal inflammation & arthritic pain. For skin hydration. Rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, calcium, iron & protein. Contains essential amino acids, nutrients & other powerful antioxidants.
Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha Fresh)
Anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, analgesic & antiseptic.
Anti-microbial, analgesic & muscle relaxant properties.
St Johns Wort (Hypericum perforatum)
Analgesic, anti-inflammatory & antiseptic properties that may help with arthritis, rhumatism, bruises, muscular pains, sprains, stiff achy joints & varicose veins.
Contains methyl salicylate (the natural form of asprin), making it effective in relieving arthritis pain, joint stiffness, muscle spasms, & inflammation.
This formulated product has a combination of herbal extracts and essential oils, with the added bonus of 17% pharmaceutical grade Magnesium Chloride and Moringa Oil. Active Ingredients equivalent per gram:
• Magnesium chloride 170mg
• Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil 28.5 mg
• Hypericum Perforatum 5mg
• Eucalyptus Oil 10 mg
• Peppermint Oil 10 mg
• Wintergreen Oil 12.5 mg
• Dry Arnica Montana 5mg
• Commiphora Myrrha Fresh 2.mg
HOW TO USE:
For headaches, I suggest rubbing a small amount on the base of your skull on your neck and/or your temples.
For joint pain, inflammation, mosquite bites, or sore muscles apply a thin layer directly to the area - reapplying as needed!
ALWAYS wash your hands after use as it is not fun to get this in your eyes, nose, mouth OR ELSEWHERE! ...trust me on that one.
Product Standard Indications
· May assist in the management of soft tissue trauma.
· May assist in the management of tension headache.
· For the symptomatic relief of tension headache.
· Temporary relief of migraine headache.
· Temporary relief of neuralgic headache.
· Temporary relief of headaches.
· For the symptomatic relief of sprains.
· For the symptomatic relief of soft tissue trauma.
· Relief of muscular aches and pains.
· May assist in the management of sprains.
· Temporary relief of the pain of rheumatism. [or] Temporary relief of rheumatic pain.
· Symptomatic relief or rheumatism.
· May assist in the management of rheumatism.
· May assist in the management of minor wounds (cuts, scratches, abrasions)
Product Specific Indications
· Magnesium salt baths are traditionally used to help relieve pain of cramps, sprains and muscular spasms
· May help to relieve joint pain. Helps in relieving stiffness, swelling, Assist with healing and repair of sporting and other injuries including bruises, muscular aches and pains As a topical counterirritant for management of pain and inflammation resulting from sporting and minor injuries and accidents, including bruises. Rubefacient, may assist local circulation, May assist peripheral circulation. Counter-irritant, soothing. Astringent, soothing, calming. Topical Pain relief, Topical analgesic effect. Topical anti-inflammatory, analgesic cream for the temporary relief
· Contains preservative phenoxyethanol
If symptoms persist contact your Healthcare Practitioner
AUST L 275698